BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 22, 2009

Testing video service

I'm still working on my TO-DO list for today, but I'm getting sidetracked right now. I had an idea about adding personal videos to the blog. I just wanted to share my workout room with everyone.



Yes, it's pink and very small, but I can solve the color problem with some paint.

I did manage to do my weigh in today 216.5 pounds and my ideal weight is calculated to be 177 pounds. So, lets see that's 39.5 pounds I've got to lose. I'm figuring I can lose about 2 pounds a week, that's 7000 calories per week or 1000 calories per day I have to cut to lose weight. My calculated caloric expenditure is 2700 calories per day, so that means I'm allowed 1700 calories per day or 11,900 calories per week. By my estimates I should be able to reach my ideal weight in about 20 weeks and that means sometime in November. Can I do it? I guess we'll see!

0 comments: