BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 22, 2009

My to-do list for today

Now that I've joined the unemployed 10% of the population I'm going to start a to-do list for each day. I'm figuring if I tell enough people (a few million should do) it might actually get done.

  • Look for job, or career if you prefer but with the economy in shambles a job might be more appropriate.
  • Weigh in and get some exercise. Yelp, I'm going to start today and tell the world about it.
  • Improve my mind. Going to read a few chapters in grammar for dummies.
  • My wife is going to love this: clean!
  • Take care of some personal finance issues, I love waiting on hold.
  • Sell some stuff. Time to get rid of some junk and make some money.
Guess, I better get started maybe I can get done by Noon.

0 comments: