BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Good 'Ole Days

It's been a while since my last posting and not much has changed. The 4th of July happened as it does every year; My wife's workplace had an outbreak of swine flu, aka the sniffles, and closed down for a week. Talk about insult-to-injury, me being out of work and then my wife to; this should make for some interesting financial juggling over the next few weeks. My weight loss program is slow going, down to 215.5 pounds now. I've learned a few more cool tricks in Linux. With my life being so anti-climactic there really isn't a lot to write about.

A thought that been on my mind the last few days-- why are things never as good as they seemed?-- Maybe they weren't that good to begin with. Being out of work has caused me to reflect on the past and what I should have done. I've had many do-overs in my life, but it seems that I keep doing the same thing- it's no wonder that I haven't made any progress. Admittedly I'm scared now to make changes and I believe rightfully so, I have a family and responsibilities; however change may-be the best for all of us. Continuing the way I have is madness, but it's tempting not to do so.

0 comments: